M.Sc. Assistant Professor of Agricultural Economics NET Qualified
Email Id: email@example.com
- Research article on Factors affecting the viability of Tenant farmers and Tenant farm households in Srikakulam district of Andhra Pradesh.
- Abstract on Economic viability of Tenant farmers and strategies for sustainable development in Agriculture.
- I have undergone Industrial Training at Sugar factory, Bheemasingi and BC lab Vizianagaram.
- I have undergone Agricultural Experiential Learning Programme (AELP) on cultivation of watermelon
Study on Economic viability of Tenant farmers in Srikakulam district of Andhra Pradesh.
M.Sc Ag. Assistant Professor in Agricultural Economics
Email Id : : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Masters research work on “An Economic Analysis of Production and Marketing of Jaggery in North Karnataka”.
- Farmers training on importance of agriculture and horticultural crops during RAWE (B.Sc.).
- Field experience
➢ Conducted demonstration in farmers field about soil sampling methods (RAWE)
➢ Conducted meeting about management of pest and diseases
➢ Conducted meeting about Organic farming and use of botanical in pest management
➢ An Economic Perspective of Livestock Diseases in India.
➢ An overview of Jaggery in India.
- Articles published:
➢ Growth performance of area, production and productivity of vegetable crops in Karnataka-Accepted paper,
National Conference On Advanced Research Methodologies In Social Sciences.
➢ Economics of jaggery production in North Karnataka- published in Karnataka Journal of Agricultural
Sciences.(Journal of Farm Sciences)
➢ Quick learner, Dedicated mind and time for assigned task and have the ability to organize and
schedule work for individual and group
➢ Good grasp of problems and to work towards solution and good communication skill
➢ Field level experience in Agriculture, Horticulture and Sericulture
CHAITHRA, R. K.
M.Sc. Assistant Professor of Agricultural Economics
Email Id: email@example.com
- Rural Agricultural Work Experience Programme (RAWEP)
- Rural Institution Work Experience Programme (RIWEP)
- Agro-industrial Attachment (AIA)
- Masters research on Production and marketing of roses in northern transitional zone of Karnataka- an economic analysis.
- Presented poster in the fifth post graduate research conference held during 29-30 July, 2022 at University of agricultural sciences, Dharwad and submitted an abstract on Analysis of growth in rose cultivation
- Agricultural transformation in Karnataka state
- Floriculture scenario in India
- Indian Technology Congress
National Service Scheme camp at Doddaballapura (Karnataka)
GROWTH PERFORMANCE OF AREA, PRODUCTION AND PRODUCTIVITY OF ROSES: AN ECONOMIC ANALYSIS
- Awarded state scholarship portal (SSP) by Karnataka state government.
- Awarded general Scholarship by UAS(B) for high OGPA during Under Graduate degree