Dr. P.Laxmi prasanna
Ph.D. Assistant Professor of Agricultural Extension, Qualified ASRB NET
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Masters research work on “Gender comparative analysis of agriculture and allied activities in Kadapa district of Andhra Pradesh”
- Doctral research work on “Doubling the Farmer Income in Rice Cultivation-Cross Sectional Analysis”.
- Teaching Associate at Dr. YSR Horticulture University College of Horticulture,Anantharajupeta, Kadapa Dt. A.P.
- Published 6 full length articles and 4 popular articles
- SRF Fellowship Award
- Young Researcher Award
- Best Author Award
- Papers presented in National, International Seminars and Conferences:- 08
- Workshops attended:- 02
- Trainings attended :- 03
- Conducted training programs to farming community and on agricultural educational training to students
Dr. MALLELA BANDHAVYA
P.hD Ag, Assistant Professor of Agricultural Extension, NET Qualified
Email Id : email@example.com
- Masters research work on – A performance Appraisal of National Agriculture Market (e-NAM) of Guntur Mandi in Andhra Pradesh (Chairperson: Dr. A.K. Singh)
- Doctral research work on Sustainability of organic paddy farming and subjective well-being of farmers in Andhra Pradesh (Chairperson: Dr. V. Sailaja)
AWARDS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- National Talent Fellowship for M.Sc., (Ag.) from ICAR during 2018 to 2020 i.e., for two years.
- Best Master Thesis award 2022. received in 4th International Conference – Global Agriculture, Forestry, Environment and Food security (GAFEF 2022).
- Best Oral Presentation in 2nd National Conference (online) on Transformation of Agricultural Extension- Strategies for Effective Reformation (TAESERE 2021)
- International Conference on Quantitative Research Methodology in Behavioural Sciences on “Quantitative Research Methodology in Behavioural Sciences.”
- Annual post graduate students National Conference (APGSNC-2022) on Climate resilient and eco- friend strategies towards sustainable agriculture and food security.
- Oral presentation in two days (2023) Annual post graduate students National Conference (APGSNC-2023).
- Three days (27 – 29 Feb. 2020) workshop on research methodology organized by Baba Saheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Muzaffarpur, Bihar
- Certificate of Participation in one week (17-22 Feb, 2022) National workshop on “Advanced Research Methodologies in Agricultural Extension” organized by Agricultural College, Bapatla, ANGRAU.
- Certificate of rapporteur for new dimensions and trends in social sciences linking farm to table theme in National Conference for post graduate students on “Multidimensional Approaches for Sustaining Food and Nutritional Security” organized by Agricultural College, Bapatla, ANGRAU.
- Information Seeking Behaviour of Farmers through Mobile: An Innovative ICT Tool.
- Sustainable Struggles: Unraveling the Limitations Encountered by Organic Paddy Farmers in Andhra Pradesh.
- Procedural Impediments in e-NAM System Faced by Stakeholders in Guntur Mandi of Andhra Pradesh.
- Performance of e-NAM and its Determinants in the Largest Market of Andhra Pradesh.
- COMPENDIUM OF 2nd NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON TRANSFORMATION OF AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION STRATEGIES FOR EFFECTIVE REFORMATION (TAESERE 2021).
- Constraints Faced by Agriculture Graduates in Adopting Farming as a Profession – Suggestions to Overcome Them.
- Perception of Five Diverse stakeholders of National Agriculture Market (e-NAM) of Asia’s Largest Chilli centric Guntur Mandi in Andhra Pradesh.