Biochemistry & Biotechnology
- Reserch Professor at Pukyong National University (Present)
- 17th 2019August to 23rd August 2019: Visiting Fellow in Kunming University of Science and Technology, China.
- 1st October 2016 to 26th June 2018: Postdoctoral Fellow, Polymer and Carbon Nano Materials Laboratory, Department of Chemistry, Inha University, South Korea.
- 1st July 2014 to 30th June 2015: Post-Doctoral Fellow, Department of Chromatography and Separation Research Unit (ChSRU), Faculty of Sciences, Dept. of Chemistry, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand.
AWARDS & HONORS:
UGC- Basic Scientific Research, Govt. of. India, New Delhi Meritorious Research Fellowship, 2010-2014.
MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL BODIES/ORGANIZATIONS:
- Life Member in, The Indian Thermodynamics Society
- APPOINTMENT OF COORDINATOR FOR ST. LAURENT INSTITUTE (SLI) INTERNATIONAL WEBCASTING FOR SOUTH KOREA CHAPTER
- Bentham Ambassador
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS:
- Praveen Kumar Basivi, Visweswara Rao Pasupuleti, Tayssir Hamieh. Surface thermodynamic properties of Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose by Inverse Gas Chromatography. Chemical Engineering Journal. (Under Review). Impact Factor: 13.273. Q1
- Praveen Kumar Basivi, Vijay Kakani, Chandrakala Thota, Sivalingam Ramesh, and Visweswara Rao Pasupuleti. Surface morphology and thermodynamic properties of Sodium dodecyl Sulfate Surfactant using Inverse Gas Chromatography. (Under Review). Impact Factor: 5.076. Q1
- DeviNallappan, AgustineNengsihFauzi, SatheeshKrishnaBalam, Praveen Kumar Basivi, Vijaya Kumar Reddy Avula, Syed Tasqeeruddin, NikSoriani Yaacob, Visweswara Rao Pasupuleti. Green bio synthesis, antioxidants, antibacterial and anti-cancer activities of silver nano particles of Luffa Acutangula leaf extract. BioMed Research 2021. Volume – 2021, Article ID – (5125681) Impact Factor: 3.411. Q2. https://doi.org/10.1155/2021/5125681.
- Praveen Kumar Basivi, Sivalingam Ramesh, Vijay Kakani, H. M. Yadav, Chinna Bathula, N. Afsar, Arumugam Sivasamy, Heung Soo Kim, Visweswara Rao Pasupuleti and Handol Lee. Ultrasonication-mediated nitrogen-doped multiwalled carbon nanotubes@Carboxy methylcellulose composite for solid-state supercapacitor applications. Scientific Reports. 2021, 11(9918). Impact Factor: 4.576. Q1
- Vijay Kakani, Hakil Kim, Hakil Kim, Praveen Kumar Basivi, Visweswara Rao Pasupuleti. Surface Thermo-dynamic characterization of Poly (vinylidene chloride-co-acrylonitrile) (P(VDC-co-AN)) using Inverse Gas Chromatography and investigation of visual traits using computer vision image Processing algorithms. Polymers2020, 12(8), 1631. (Corresponding Author). Impact Factor: 4.329. Q1
- Vijay Kakani, Van Huan Nguyen, Praveen Kumar Basivi, Hakil Kim, Visweswara Rao Pasupuleti. A critical review on computer vision and artificial intelligence in food industry. Journal of Agriculture and Food Research. (2020), 2: 100033. (Review) Impact Factor: 0
- Praveen Kumar Basivi, V.M. Sreekanth, Sivalingam Ramesh,Chandrakalavathi Thota, PasupuletiVisweswara Rao. Surface Characterization and London Dispersive Surface Free energyof Functionalized Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes with a blend of Polytetrafluoroethyleneby Inverse Gas Chromatography. Surface and Interface Analysis. (2019), 51, 516-524. (Corresponding Author). Impact Factor: 1.607. Q2
- Chandrakalavathi, M. Reddeppa, T.Revathi, Praveen Kumar Basivi, S. K. Viswanath , G. Murali, M. D. Kim, R.Jeyalakshmi. p-Pheneylendiamine functionalized rGO/Si hetero structure Schottky junction for UV photodetectors. Diamond and Related Materials. (2019), 93, 208-215. Impact Factor: 3.315. Q1
- V. M. Sreekanth, Basivi. Praveen Kumar, P. C. Nagajyothi, G. R. Dillip, Shim, T. J. Ko, K. Yoo. Determination of Surface Properties and Gutmann’s Lewis Acidity–Basicity Parameters of Thiourea and Melamine Polymerized Graphitic Carbon Nitride sheets by Inverse gas Chromatography. Journal of Chromatography A. (2018), 1580: 134-141. Impact Factor: 4.759. Q1
- Praveen Kumar, P. Visweswara Rao, S. Ramanaiah, T. Madhusudana Reddy, K. S. Reddy, Soo-Jin Park. Inverse Gas Chromatography Study on London Dispersive Surface Free Energy and Electron Acceptor-Donor of Fluconazole Drug. Journal of Chemical& Engineering Data. (2017), 62: 2090−2094. Impact Factor: 2.694. Q2
- Praveen Kumar, S. Ramanaiah, T. Madhusudana Reddy, K.S. Reddy. Surface thermodynamics of Efavirenz and a blend of Efavirenz with cellulose acetate propionate by Inverse Gas Chromatography. Journal of Surface and Interface Analysis. (2016), 48: 4-9. Impact Factor: 1.607. Q2
- Ramanaiah, Basivi. Praveen Kumar, P. Venkateswarlu. Surface thermodynamics of Poly (caprolactone) diol by Inverse gas chromatography. International Journal of Polymer Anal. Charact. (2015), 20: 414. Impact Factor: 2.583. Q1
- Praveen Kumar, S. Ramanaiah, T. Madhusudana Reddy, K.S. Reddy. Surface characterization of cellulose acetate propionate by Inverse Gas Chromatography. Polymer Bulletin. (2014), 71: 125-132. Impact Factor: 2.485. Q2
- Praveen Kumar, T. Madhusudana Reddy, K. S. Reddy. Surface Characterization of 2- hydroxy pyrimidine sulphate by Inverse Gas Chromatography. Journal of Pharmaceutical Investigation. (2014), 44:9–14. Impact Factor: 0
- Praveen Kumar, P. Reddi rani, T. Madhusudana Reddy, K. S. Reddy. Surface characterization of Phenylpropanolamine Drug by Inverse Gas Chromatography. ISRN Physical Chemistry, (2013), 2013 1-5. Impact Factor:0
- Sudharshan Reddy, Basivi. Praveen Kumar, S. Ramanaiah, K. S. Reddy. Surface thermodynamic properties of amberlite XAD-4 by inverse gas Chromatography. International Journal of Polymer Analysis and Characterization. (2012), 17: 1-13. Impact Factor: 2.583. Q1
- Reddi Rani, S.Ramanaiah, Basivi. Praveen Kumar K. S. Reddy “Lewis Acid-Base Properties of Cellulose Acetate Butyrate-Poly (Caprolactone diol) Blend by Inverse Gas Chromatography. Polymer-Plastics Technology and Engineering. (2011), 50: 1-7. Impact Factor: 3.267. Q2
M.Sc. Assistant Professor of Biochemistry NET Qualified
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
RESEARCH, SEMINARS and TRAINING PROGRAMMES
- M.Phil Topic: Hemato-Biochemical Effects of Methanolic Leaf Extract of Aegle marmelos L. on Cisplatin Induced Nephrotoxicity in Albino Rats.
- Training Programme on Intellectual Property Management in Agriculture held at Agricultural College, Bapatla on 6th and 7th Dec 2013.
- National Seminar on Molecular Markers in Crop Improvement held at Agricultural College, Bapatla on 20th March 2013.
- National Seminar on “Genetically Modified Crops and Food Security” held at Agricultural College, Bapatla on 28th Feb 2013