Crop Physiology & Agriculture
Dr. Smt. T. Shantha Kumari
Phd. Assistant Professor of Crop Physiology
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Worked as Research Associate for 11 Months in Directorate of Sorghum Research, Rajendra Nagar, Hyderabad
Working as Block Technology Manager in Agricultural Technology and Management Agency [ATMA] at Asst. Director of Agriculture (R), Kurnool Sub-Division for 7 years.
- Published 6-Research Articles in National Magazines.
- Published 24-Popular Articles.
GUNNAPAN ENI DEEPIKA
M.Sc. Assistant Professor of Crop Physiology NET Qualified
Email Id : email@example.com
- Rural agricultural work experience programme along with internship in soil science laboratory and biological laboratory, Ananthapur district.
- Agricultural experience learning programme (crop production of sweet corn and baby corn; procurement and marketing of dryfruits and spices) Tirupati.
- Physiological evaluation of super early and mid early pigeonpea genotypes for delayed kharif sowing
Photothermal indices of super early and mid early Pigeonpea (Cajanus cajan (L.) Millsp) genotypes under delayed kharif sowing