Genetics And Plant Breeding
M.Sc, Assistant Professor of Genetics and Plant Breeding, NET Qualified
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS:
- Completed Masters Research work “Mapping of QTL for Anaerobic Germination using the donor AC39416A in the genetic background of Swarna Sub1 (Oryza sativa )” at RARS, Maruteru (Formerly APRRI), West Godavari, A.P.
- Published article “Screening of F2:3 mapping population of Swarna sub1 and AC39416A for anaerobic germination tolerance” in Andhra Agricultural Journal
- Participated in two days Virtual Training Programme on “Fundamentals and Advances in Plant Breeding Methodologies” on 22nd and 23rd of July 2021, Organized by RARS, Tirupati, ANGRAU.
- Has participated in a virtual workshop on “Smart and Speed Breeding Technologies to Enhance Genetic Gain in Crops” Organized by: CGIAR- Excellence in Breeding and IRRI in collaboration with ANGRAU, AP, India. 21st-22nd September 2021.
M.Sc. Ag. Assistant Professor of Genetics and Plant Breeding NET Qualified
Email Id : email@example.com
- Research work on Paddy crop (Kharif-2017)
- Done RAWEP (Rural Agricultural Work Experience Programme) to study the existing conditions and problems in rural areas held at Unguturu village, West Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh..
ACADEMIC PROJECTS IN PG PROGRAM
Genetic divergence in rice (Oryza sativa L.) hybrids
M.Sc. Assistant Professor of Genetics and Plant Breeding NET Qualified
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marker assisted introgression of drought tolerance and phosphorus uptake quantitative trait loci into rice (Oryza sativa L.)
No. of research papers accepted/published: 2
Number of abstracts published: 3
- I have completed M.Sc. in Genetics and Plant Breeding during 2015 and also qualified the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by ASRB on 10 January, 2016 in the discipline of Genetics and Plant Breeding for Eligibility of Lecturership/ Assistant Professorship.
- I have done marker assisted backcross breeding in rice during my Ph.D. programme.