Susmitha Rachel Jillapegu
M.Sc. Assistant Professor of Horticulture
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Worked on research entitled “Effect of plant growth regulators and chemicals on seed germination and field establishment of Swollen root (Decalepis hamiltonii Wight & Arn.)”
- Published Research article in INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF CHEMICAL STUDIES entitled “Effect of plant growth regulators and chemicals on seed germination and seedling growth of swollen root (Decalepis hamiltonii WIGHT & ARN.)”
- Six months working experience in preparation, mass multiplication and marketing of biofertilizers i.e., Trichoderma harzianum and Pseudomonas fluorescence under experience learning in horticulture course during 7th sem in B.Sc.(horticulture).
- Three months of learning experience in seed production unit during placement period of UG programme in Krishi Seeds, Koppal.
- Published research paper on Studies on organoleptic qualities and colour (L*a*b*) values of Karonda (Carissa carandas L.) blended squash during storage which is available on Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry 2020; 9(6): 994-997.
- Represented the college in inter college youth fest and secured 2nd place for Mime in 2016 while 4th place for Drama competition in 2017.
- Served as cultural Secretary, Hostel Management Committee
Current Work Experience: Serving as Assistant Professor in Department of Post Harvest Technology from past 8 months in KBR College of Agriculture and Horticulture, C.S Puam, A.P.