Assistant Professor; PhD in Plant Pathology; NET Qualified
Email Id: email@example.com
- Worked on “Studies on the management of pod rot disease of groundnut” as MSc dissertation, which includes, survey for incidence of pod rot of groundnut in Chittoor and Ananthapuramu districts of Rayalaseema region of Andhra Pradesh and exemplification of pathogens associated and management of disease with rhizosphere bacteria and new fungicide molecules.
- Worked on “Studies on stem rot (Sclerotium oryzae) disease of rice” as PhD dissertation which includes survey for incidence of rice stem rot in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Tamil Nadu districts of southern India, cultural characterization and molecular variability of Sclerotium oryzae isolates, impact of mineral nutrition on rice stem rot incidence and evaluation of bacterial biocontrol agents and new fungicidal molecules both in in vitro and in vivo
HONEY DEW UPPIRETLA
M.Sc. Assistant Professor of Plant Pathology
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Masters research work on Occurrence, Pathogenic Variability and Management of Turcicum Leaf Blight of Maize.
- Qualified in ICAR NET 2023
- National conference for Post Graduate Students on Multidimensional Approaches for Sustaining Food and Nutritional Security
- National seminar on Innovations in Agriculture for Rural Development (IARD)
- Annual Post Graduate Students’ National Conference(APGSNC)
- Indian phytopathological society (IPS)
- Soft skills training programme
- First prize in Rythu Sadassu 2K17 for displaying various models and varieties of crops.
- Received Sir C.V. Raman Young Genius Award which was conducted by Viswabharathi Foundation at District level
- Won a prize in Oxford’s 9th Grand Maths Olympiad at town level